找回密码
 立即注册

手机号码,快捷登录

手机号码,快捷登录

搜索
查看: 102|回复: 0

[流行音乐] [TR24][OF] Lizzo - Special - 2022 (R&B, Soul, Pop)

[复制链接]

3万

主题

回帖

4万

积分

青铜长老

音符
音乐币
贡献
发表于 2022-9-27 16:21:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Lizzo - Special
Формат записи/Источник записи: [TR24][OF]
Наличие водяных знаков: Нет
Год издания: 2022
Жанр: R&B, Soul, Pop
Издатель (лейбл): Nice Life/Atlantic
Продолжительность: 00:35:10
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: Только обложка альбома
Контейнер: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: tracks
Разрядность: 24/44.1
Формат: PCM
Количество каналов: 2.0
Источник (релизер): highresaudio.comТреклист
01. The Sign (02:46)
02. About Damn Time (03:12)
03. Grrrls (02:01)
04. 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready) (03:07)
05. I Love You Bitch (02:29)
06. Special (02:54)
07. Break Up Twice (02:57)
08. Everybody’s Gay (03:36)
09. Naked (03:00)
10. Birthday Girl (03:08)
11. If You Love Me (03:12)
12. Coldplay (02:56)
Лог проверки качества

foobar2000 1.6.6 / Dynamic Range Meter 1.1.1
log date: 2022-07-16 06:40:12
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Analyzed: Lizzo / Special
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DR         Peak         RMS     Duration Track
DR5        0.00 dB    -6.93 dB      2:46 01-The Sign
DR7        0.00 dB    -7.92 dB      3:12 02-About Damn Time
DR5        0.00 dB    -6.81 dB      2:01 03-Grrrls
DR6        0.00 dB    -6.97 dB      3:07 04-2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)
DR5        0.00 dB    -7.06 dB      2:28 05-I Love You Bitch
DR6        0.00 dB    -6.99 dB      2:54 06-Special
DR6        0.00 dB    -7.56 dB      2:57 07-Break Up Twice
DR7        0.00 dB    -8.31 dB      3:36 08-Everybody’s Gay
DR7        0.00 dB   -10.80 dB      3:00 09-Naked
DR4        0.00 dB    -5.90 dB      3:08 10-Birthday Girl
DR7        0.00 dB    -8.02 dB      3:12 11-If You Love Me
DR8        0.00 dB    -9.13 dB      2:55 12-Coldplay
Number of tracks:  12
Official DR value: DR6
Samplerate:        44100 Hz
Channels:          2
Bits per sample:   24
Bitrate:           1645 kbps
Codec:             FLAC
================================================================================

Об альбоме (сборнике)
Grammy Award-winning and multi-platinum superstar Lizzo returns with Special, her massively anticipated second full-length offering which includes the help of collaborators Ricky Reed, Max Martin, and Mark Ronson.
When you love yourself, anything becomes possible. Channeling boundless self-confidence through a downright earth-quaking voice, colorful persona, and undeniable star power, Lizzo struts into the spotlight and steps up with a whole lot of sass, spirit, and soul. Embracing her vocal range like never before and celebrating herself to the fullest, she speaks her mind, censors nothing, and delivers an enviable level of honesty, pure passion, and fresh fire. Previewed by the anthemic hit “About Damn Time,” Special marks her biggest, boldest, and brightest revolution thus far.
"So here we are... You are finally able to listen to this album I've working on it for 3 years and I know it's been a long time and it's about damn time I put it out. But you have to know that I took my time for me but I also took my time for you. I wrote almost 170 songs for this album to find this perfect 12 songs to bring to you because I felt like this was not only I needed to hear but you needed to hear and the whole world needs to hear. These are songs about love, whether self-love, love your family, love your friends, or love for significant other. I rеally believe that lovе for one self and for others is what this world needs to be a better place. If you can take just the time to give a little love to yourself every single day, treat yourself with respect, treat yourself the way you deserve to be treated and then treat somebody else the same love or respect that expands, that grows and that can save a life. It saved my life so many times and I'm so honored to be a part of your life, I hope you enjoy the music, I hope you cry, laugh, dance, twerk, do the split, do whatever you wanna do. I'm honored to be doing it with you so thank you for listening to Special, loving Special and being special cause if you don't take nothing away from this album I want you to know you're special and I'm so glad you're still with us. Thank you." (Lizzo)
Lizzo has already had a packed 2022 with a double duty hosting and performance gig on Saturday Night Live, plus visits to NBC’s The TODAY Show and CBS’ The Late Late Show with James Corden, the latter of which saw Lizzo teasing “About Damn Time” by giving fans an exclusive first followed by an “80s v Today Dance Bop Riff-Off”.
If she wasn’t busy enough, Lizzo recently added “fashion entrepreneur” to her multi-hyphenate career by joining forces with parent company Fabletics, Inc. for the launch of her revolutionary new shapewear brand, YITTY. Named after her childhood moniker and based on the principles of self-love, radical inner confidence, and effortless, everyday wear, the game-changing, size-inclusive brand marks an industry first: no-shame, smile-inducing shapewear designed for all body types, with sizes ranging from size 6X to XS.
"I needed to go through life and get a lot of things off my chest," she said. "I had a lot happen interpersonally, a lot has happened globally and I think I needed to process that. The way that I process things is through writing music. So I was writing these songs, but then I just needed to keep going until I found my sweet spot and what the world needed to hear. (Lizzo)
"I also wanted to make a thorough album," she continued. "I didn't want to just make a bunch of singles or random songs that I thought were the coolest. I wanted to put a real body of work together so I can make a classic album because I just want to only make classics. I like my music and I want to continue to like my music." (Lizzo)

磁力下载:

付费主题

• 418.3 MB
  • 温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 04:40 , Processed in 0.072999 second(s), 37 queries .