找回密码
 立即注册

手机号码,快捷登录

手机号码,快捷登录

搜索
查看: 88|回复: 0

[古典] [SACD-R][OF] Glenn Gould plays Bach: The Six Partitas (Complete) - 1959/2012 (Piano)

[复制链接]

7万

主题

回帖

9万

积分

青铜长老

音符
音乐币
贡献
发表于 2022-9-27 16:19:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Glenn Gould
J. S. Bach: The Six Partitas (Complete)
Формат записи/Источник записи: [SACD-R][OF]
Наличие водяных знаков: Нет
Год издания/переиздания диска: 1959/2012
Жанр: Piano
Издатель(лейбл): Columbia / Sony Music
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: Нет
Контейнер: ISO (*.iso)
Тип рипа: image
Разрядность: 64(2,8 MHz/1 Bit)
Формат: DSD
Количество каналов: 2.0
Доп. информация:
Sony Japan SICC-10166 (2012)
remastering by Andreas Meyer.
Recorded on May 1 & 8, September 22, June 22 & 23, 1959, etc.
Источник (релизер): ManWhoCan (PS³SACD)Исполнитель: Glenn Gould (piano)Треклист:
Disc 1
01-Partita No. 1 I. Praeludium
02-II. Allemande
03-III. Corrente
04-IV. Sarabande
05-V. Menuet I – Menuet II
06-VI. Giga
07-Partita No. 2 I. Sinfonia. Grave adagio – Andante – Allegro
08-II. Allemande
09-III. Courante
10-IV. Sarabande
11-V. Rondeaux
12-VI. Capriccio
13-Partita No. 3 I. Fantasia
14-II. Allemande
15-III. Corrente
16-IV. Sarabande
17-V. Burlesca
18-VI. Scherzo
19-VII. Gigue

Disc 2
01-Partita No. 4 I. Ouverture
02-II. Allemande
03-III. Courante
04-IV. Aria
05-V. Sarabande
06-VI. Menuet
07-VII. Gigue
08-Partita No. 5 I. Praeambulum
09-II. Allemande
10-III. Corrente
11-IV. Sarabande
12-V. Tempo di Minuetta
13-VI. Passepied
14-VII. Gigue
15-Partita No. 6 I. Toccata
16-II. Allemande
17-III. Corrente
18-IV. Air
19-V. Sarabande
20-VI. Tempo di Gavotta
21-VII. Gigue

Об альбоме (сборнике)
Japanese original release. Features remastering by Andreas Meyer. Recorded on May 1 & 8, September 22, June 22 & 23, 1959, etc.
Amazon reviews:
By Joseph Somsel on April 2, 2014:
Bach’s English Suites are my long-time favorites – lively in parts, tranquil in others. Always inventive & approachable.
I have CDs by Andreas Schiff that I’ve always enjoyed & were my introduction to the work but Glenn Gould just adds his unique twists to them. Somehow, he “sings” them uniquely & in ways that sound like it was meant to played his way. Great music is a contrast between “sounds right” & “sounds special” – familiarity & surprise. Bach & Gould both deliver here.
The sound quality on the stereo SACD track was terrific – Red Book CDs often have problems making a piano sound whole & with good attack – SACD with its higher bit rate usually gets the job done better. Of course, there are the obiligatory Gould sing-a-longs but they are here relative intrusive, compared to say his original Goldberg Variations.
By oceanlinerlover on January 26, 2013:
I bought this to replace much earlier Columbia/CBS/Sony red book CDs, & this is worth every penny. I have already listened to it 6 times. Gould was arguably most at home with Bach & it shows here on this album, the remastering to SACD status is stunning. For Gould fans & Bach fanatics & especially both, this is a must to add to the collection.
CD Japan via Google translate via Chrome:
Glenn Gould’s birth in ’80, after his death in ’30 Anniversary release. a series of recordings that Glenn Gould was left to Sony Classical from 1955 through 1982, just to cover up digital recording through the stereo from mono late, exactly what parallel with the time of recording technology in the US record industry innovation It was performed Te. Especially stereo recording, it was known as the “360 Sound” which is a combination of arrows and 360, there is a feeling spread to the left or right has been recorded in a characteristic stereo sound, distinctive its vivid performance playback sound of Gould of the appeal it had been contributed to the further increase it. The most popular name board of Gould, in order to reproduce the ultimate sound, remixed and DSD mastering from the original analog multi-track master, to release current as the best of SA-CD hybrid is a spec “Glenn Gould Original Sound · SA-CD hybrid series “. Remastering is, in the original Sony studio engineers, and request to Andreas Meyer, which has conducted numerous ever Gould remastered, Japan’s own SA-CD hybrid is realized. Hybrid CD, OtoTakumi specification, re-mastering, recording: May 1st and the 8th, 1959, September 22, June 22, 1959, other the 23rd.
http://www.sa-cd.net/showtitle/8429
Disclaimer / Отказ от ответственности
Скачивая приложенные файлы, вы соглашаетесь, по крайней мере, с одним из нижеперечисленных пунктов:
- вы являетесь законным владельцем SACD, аналогичного тому, с которого снята эта копия, и загружаете копию с целью архивирования,
- вы являетесь законным владельцем легальной копии данного произведения, выпущенного на другом носителе (CD, DVD, Vinyl, альтернативный SACD и др.) или приобретенного вами в виде копии, предоставляемой для загрузки через сеть Интернет, и загружаете данные файлы по причине того, что данный SACD более не производится и/или недоступен в вашем регионе,
- вы имеете намерение приобрести оригинальный SACD и загружаете данные файлы с целью предварительного ознакомления перед покупкой. В этом случае, вы обязаны приобрести легальную копию SACD или удалить загруженные файлы в течение 24 часов.
Производство и предоставление доступа к данным файлам проводится с научной целью и не имеет цели извлечения прибыли или иных целей, кроме вышеозначенных. Авторские и смежные права на представленные произведения принадлежат законным правообладателям, обозначенным на упаковке. Данная информация включена в состав представленных файлов.
By downloading the files listed above you agree to at least one of the following:
- You are the righteous owner of a physical and original copy of the SACD, and you’re downloading the files for backup or universal playback purposes.
- In case the SACD is out of print, hard-to-find, or inaccessible in your country, you possess an authentic version of the album as standard CD, vinyl, DVD-A, alternative SACD, or paid-for Internet download.
- You’re previewing/sampling the musical files before purchasing the SACD. In case of lack of purchase, you will permanently delete the files within a 24-hour period.
The files are made for scientific purposes and are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage. Any adaptation, reproduction and distribution right is exclusive to the original copyright holder.
Данный текст являетс частью оригинальной раздачи на PS³SACD

磁力下载:

付费主题

• 3.93 GB
  • 温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-6-12 05:17 , Processed in 0.063062 second(s), 36 queries .