找回密码
 立即注册

手机号码,快捷登录

手机号码,快捷登录

搜索
查看: 211|回复: 0

[民谣] (国家/蓝草)[LP] [24/96]威利尼尔森和光线价格 - San Antonio Rose - 1980,Flac(轨道)

[复制链接]

8万

主题

回帖

11万

积分

青铜长老

音符
音乐币
贡献
发表于 2020-12-8 17:15:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Willie Nelson & Ray Price - San Antonio Rose
Жанр: Country / Bluegrass
Год выпуска: 1980
Лейбл: Columbia JC-36476
Страна-производитель: US pressing
Аудио кодек: FLAC
Тип рипа: tracks
Формат записи: 24 bit / 96 khz
Формат раздачи: 24 bit / 96 khz
Продолжительность: 37:20Треклист:
Side A:
San Antonio Rose
I'll Be There (If You Ever Want Me)
I Fall to Pieces
Crazy Arms
Release Me
Don't You Ever Get Tired (Of Hurting Me)
Side B:
This Cold War With You
Funny How Time Slips Away
Night Life
Deep Water
Faded Love
Источник оцифровки:nettz (AvaxHome)
Тех. информация
Turntable: Roksan Radius III
Tonearm: Audioquest PT-9
Cartridge: Ortofon X5-MC (Moving Coil)
Phono Cable: Van den Hul D-502 Hybrid
Pre-amplifier: Counterpoint SA 5.1 (vacuum tube Sovtek 6922)
Interconnect: balanced, Belden 1813A cable with Neutrik XLR connectors
Analog to Digital Converter: EMU 1212M (configured for balanced input +4dBu, 0 dB Gain)
Capture software: Goldwave 5.52
Post processing: ClickRepair, setting: 10, reverse, wavelet x3
Ripping policy: I always rip good condition vinyl so that the amount of click/pop will be almost none

Спектр

АЧХ

Уровень записи

Доп.информация
One of the first in a series of duet albums with country legends that Willie Nelson undertook during a period of seemingly uncontrolled output at Columbia, this remains one of the best. Ray Price may be regarded as something of a laid-back smoothie by listeners whose ears are stuffed with wax, but the reality is that Price is one of country's most expressive vocalists as well as a man interested in kicking country tempos as well as ballads. In fact, a certain type of swing boogie beat favored in Texas is known by musicians as "the Ray Price shuffle." Nelson and Price have a relationship typical of this bearded, bandana-wearing outlaw's collaborations with many country stars of Price's era. When Nelson was struggling to survive in Nashville, he penned or co-wrote some hits for Price, including the wonderful "Night Life," which has become something of a standard not only in country music but in jazz and blues as well. The crossover between these music forms is bound to come up in the discussion of this album. It is performances such as these that interested the jazz great Miles Davis in Nelson, and it is easy to see why when one hears the relaxed phrasing and inventive approach to many of these songs. Of course it is the swinging numbers such as the album's title track that really take off, but even "Release Me" sounds fresh here. That's quite an accomplishment considering that this song was so played to death at one point that jukebox customers began to wish that the song's title had been "Don't Release Me" and that someone at the record label had followed instructions accordingly. "This Cold War With You," a haunting Floyd Tillman tune, gets a superior reading and, on the version of "Funny How Time Slips Away," there is singing that rivals in inspiration any such performance released, although the duet version Nelson recorded with Faron Young for this series comes darn close. Comparing the vocalists as they trade verses is one of the best aspects of this Nelson duet series and, in this case, the styles of the singers are perfectly matched.
( Eugene Chadbourne - AllMusic Guide )

磁力下载(论坛代下载服务)

付费主题

• 731.4 MB
  • 温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 04:43 , Processed in 0.062102 second(s), 37 queries .