音符
音乐币
贡献

音乐大神

发表于 2020-3-15 11:21:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

音乐剧女王 24bit资源
Barbra Streisand  芭芭拉史翠珊

芭芭拉·史翠珊《百老汇专辑》:

芭芭拉·史翠珊Barbra Streisand 放弃百老汇,是上世纪60年代剧院发生的最糟糕的事情。她从录音记录的音乐中撤退所造成的损失不算多,这仅仅是因为她倾向于专注于二流作曲家,而实际上却忽略了斯蒂芬·桑德海姆。她在1985年返回演唱并扭转了这些问题。现在,她终于有足够的信心做得很好。更好的是,她在七首曲目上都标着桑德海姆的名字,证明了百老汇作家最当代和最有才华的完美诠释者。无论是演唱《西区故事》中的伦纳德·伯恩斯坦(另一位她被忽视的作曲家)的音乐的歌词,或充分利用斯威尼·托德Sweeney Todd 和《与乔治一起在公园里》(Sunday)中的表演中提取的材料。 Sondheim与史翠珊合作,为“ Putting It Together”甚至他的标准歌曲“ Send in the Clowns”创作了特殊的歌词,发行了一张专辑。在流行语境中重新定位了百老汇的一些最佳专辑,并显示了史翠珊在呈现剧院令人赞叹的故事歌曲时仍然处于最佳状态。显然,许多老歌迷一致认为:《百老汇专辑》的销量超过300万张,是史翠珊五年来商业上最成功的专辑。
Barbra Streisand's abandonment of Broadway was the worst thing that happened to the theater in the '60s. Her retreat from theater music on record was less of a loss, if only because she had tended to focus on second-rank composers and obscure songs by first-rate ones, while practically ignoring, for example, Stephen Sondheim. When she returned to show songs in 1985, she reversed these failings. Now, the singer who had never done much with Rodgers & Hammerstein, Frank Loesser, George Gershwin, or Jerome Kern finally felt confident enough to take on "If I Loved You" from Carousel, "Adelaide's Lament" from Guys and Dolls, "Can't Help Lovin' That Man" from Showboat, and a medley from Porgy and Bess, and she did them well. Even better, on seven tracks with Sondheim's name on them, she proved the perfect intepreter of the most contemporary and intellectual of Broadway's writers, whether singing his lyrics over the music of Leonard Bernstein (another composer she'd largely neglected) from West Side Story or making the most of material drawn from shows like Company, A Little Night Music, Sweeney Todd, and Sunday in the Park With George. Sondheim collaborated with Streisand, penning special lyrics for songs like "Putting It Together" and even his standard, "Send in the Clowns." The result was an album that repositioned some of Broadway's best in a pop context and showed that Streisand was still at her best when presenting the dramatically satisfying story songs of the theater. Apparently, many longtime fans agreed: At sales over three million, The Broadway Album was Streisand's most commercially successful album in five years.

Barbra Streisand - The Broadway Album 1985. (2002) [24-44]
1e4119984c586171bfa537723a156c1de349b612
--------------------------------------
reprint of the disc: 1985/2002
Genre: Pop, Vocal, Stage & Screen
Publisher (label): Columbia
Duration: 48:00

芭芭拉史翠珊 “大热精选专辑.2”

“Greatest Hits Vol. 2” 是芭芭拉史翠珊Barbra Streisand的第二大热门专辑和第四张在美国排名第一的专辑。于1978年发行。其中包括史翠珊过去八年的最伟大单曲。其中一首新专辑名为“ You Do n't Bring Me Flowers”,与Neil Diamond的二重奏从未出现在史翠珊前一张专辑中。
从1970年史翠珊的第一张专辑发行,到1978年的第二张专辑发行,她基本上成了另一种唱片艺术家。在1960年代,她制作了一系列前后一致的专辑,主要用于展示音乐资料,但她只获得了很少的单曲热门歌曲。只有一个专辑《 People》并跻身前十。但到了1970年代她转向了当代软摇滚,并发行了一系列非常成功的民谣单曲,她的专辑却变得前后风格有异。因此她的第二张热门专辑的热门商数更高。“我们的方式”,“来自一颗星星的爱情主题”(常绿)和二重唱版本的“ You Do n't Bring Me Flowers” ”与歌曲作者尼尔·戴蒙德Neil Diamond 演唱,并首次在专辑中发行。所有歌曲均排名第一。而“ Stoney End”和“ My Heart Belongs Me”则是前十名和“ Sweet Inspiration / Where You Lead”。“Songbird”来自“ Laura Mars”(囚犯)的爱情主题”,进入前40名。这足以构成第2卷史翠珊热门精选权威作品集,以至于后来的诸如Memories和A Collection / Greatest Hits之类的合集。 从上世纪60年代后的当代流行音乐的兴起开始,这也是一种体裁性专辑。摇滚音乐的革命为新一代的经典流行重新定义了流行音乐。
Greatest Hits Vol. 2 is the second greatest hits album and fourth U.S. number-one album by Barbra Streisand. Released in 1978, it included Streisand's greatest hits from the previous eight years with one new track, "You Don't Bring Me Flowers," a duet with Neil Diamond which never appeared on a previous Streisand album.
Between the release of Barbra Streisand's first hits collection in 1970 and her second in 1978, she essentially became a different kind of recording artist. In the 1960s, she made a series of consistent albums devoted largely to show music material, but she scored precious few singles hits, with only one, "People," and reaching the Top Ten. But in the 1970s, she shifted to contemporary soft-rock and released a series of highly successful ballad singles, while her albums became largely inconsistent. For that reason, the hit quotient of her second hits album was much higher "The Way We Were," "Love Theme From 'A Star Is Born' (Evergreen)," and the duet version of "You Don't Bring Me Flowers," sung with songwriter Neil Diamond and released on album here for the first time, all were number one hits, while "Stoney End" and "My Heart Belongs to Me" were Top Tens and "Sweet Inspiration/Where You Lead," "Songbird," and "Love Theme From 'Laura Mars' (Prisoner)" reached the Top 40. That was enough material to make Volume 2 Streisand's definitive hits collection, so much so that later compilations like Memories and A Collection/Greatest Hits...And More would be forced to cannibalize it. It was also a genre-defining album in terms of the emergence of a post-'60s contemporary pop music that drew upon the rock revolution to redefine classic pop for a new generation.

Barbra Streisand - Barbra Streisand's Greatest Hits Volume 2 (1978) (24-44)1cabb3c6e5e0ab3cbd0356aff7a592bd9e77567c
---------------------------------------------
reprint of the disc: 1978/2015
Genre: Pop, Pop Rock, Ballad
Publisher (label): Columbia
Duration: Rock, Soft Rock, Vocal

温馨提示

记得善用社区搜索功能,那里可能会有你想要的资源;论坛站内搜索

如果你有什么需要的资源可以去资源求档发帖,求助社区的网友,我们会在第一时间给你回复哦;资源求档

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|捌零 ( 反馈邮箱:admin@ptcd.net )

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 05:09 , Processed in 0.063684 second(s), 35 queries .